The IMILAB EC3 Lite Camera is a new outdoor camera from the EC3 series. It features two spotlights with Three Night Vision Modes which make it automatically switch from Infrared night monitoring to color monitoring, and turn on the spotlights when it detects human movement. Working with Imilab Home App, you can easily turn on/off the spotlights as your need. Moreover, adopting advanced IR algorithms, the EC3 Lite outdoor camera provides 2K crystal clear video both day and night. The cutting-edge H.265 compression reduces network bandwidth and storage usage by 50% at the same video quality.
With the Two-way Call function, you can hear and talk to your family, welcome visitors, or turn away uninvited guests by simply using your smartphone. Plus Key Area Detection and Customizable Smart Siren, you can easily protect your home and check the things you care about anytime and anywhere. Of course, it works well with Alexa and Google Assistants. No hesitation, just try the new smart device!
Main Features of IMILAB EC3 Lite Camera:
3MP/2k High Resolution & H.256 Compression
Color Night Vision with Two Spotlights & Three Night Vision Modes
Two-way Call to hear and talk to your family easier
AI-powered Human Detection, detects people quickly and accurately
Key Area Detection to monitor what you care about
Customizable Smart Siren
Instant Accurate Alarm and Notification
IP66 Weatherproof, work perfectly whether rain or shine
Multi Storage Options: Local Micro SD Storage + Free 7-Day Rolling Cloud Storage for 3 Months
1. Check if the device is connected to other phone, you can turn off or the phone's
Bluetooth first, and then search and bind the current phone again;
2. Try to forget the device in the Bluetooth of your phone. How to: System settings
- Bluetooth - Forget the device; 3. If the phone is close to the watch but still cannot be found,
you can try to reopen the bluetooth; 4. If the above operations stillcannot solve this broblem,
please restart the device and phone and try again.
1. Check if the phone system is: Android 4.4 and above, ios9.0 and above;
2. Check if the device is disconnected by another phone;
3. Check if the Bluetooth of the phone is turned on and can be used normally,
it is recommended to turn off all of the apps and restart the Bluetooth before connecting;
4. Some devices cannot be connected normally in low battery conditions.
1. Check if the distance between the device and the phone is too far: the bluetooth connection will be weakened for 7 meters away;
2. Confirm if there is shielding between the device and the phone. human bodies and metal jewelry will interfere with the connection of Bluetooth;
3. Check if the power of the device is sufficient, low power will affect usage.
4. Check If the bluetooth of the phone is normal, it is recommended to close the apps and restart the Bluetooth;
5. After exiting the app, the device will be disconnected. Android system is suggested to open the background operation permission, while IOS system is suggested to keep the background operating;
6. If it's an iPhone, check if the phone is bound to too many Bluetooth devices, please forget several devices in the Bluetooth setting;
7. If the above operations cannot be solved, please restart Bluetooth or the phone.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.