As an updated version from IMILAB smart watch family, the IMILAB W02 smart watch features 1.85-inch super large and borderless Full Touch Screen with 81% screen-to-body ratio. Plus the innovative Magnet Strap, the W02 smartwatch leads smart wearable devices to a new level. The unique magnetic wearable strap allows you to wear a watch band in seconds. Skin-friendly, breathable, waterproof, and more comfortable than ever. Moreover, it adopts advanced technology and supports smart BluetoothCalling for a quick chat with friends and family. At the same time, it is also equipped with several features including a heart rate monitor, SPO2 blood oxygen monitor, sleep monitor, music player, voice assistant, 100+ sports mode, IP68 waterproof, and so on. Borderless & Boldness, the W02 is born for your smarter life.
1. Check if the device is connected to other phone, you can turn off or the phone's
Bluetooth first, and then search and bind the current phone again;
2. Try to forget the device in the Bluetooth of your phone. How to: System settings
- Bluetooth - Forget the device; 3. If the phone is close to the watch but still cannot be found,
you can try to reopen the bluetooth; 4. If the above operations stillcannot solve this broblem,
please restart the device and phone and try again.
1. Check if the phone system is: Android 4.4 and above, ios9.0 and above;
2. Check if the device is disconnected by another phone;
3. Check if the Bluetooth of the phone is turned on and can be used normally,
it is recommended to turn off all of the apps and restart the Bluetooth before connecting;
4. Some devices cannot be connected normally in low battery conditions.
1. Check if the distance between the device and the phone is too far: the bluetooth connection will be weakened for 7 meters away;
2. Confirm if there is shielding between the device and the phone. human bodies and metal jewelry will interfere with the connection of Bluetooth;
3. Check if the power of the device is sufficient, low power will affect usage.
4. Check If the bluetooth of the phone is normal, it is recommended to close the apps and restart the Bluetooth;
5. After exiting the app, the device will be disconnected. Android system is suggested to open the background operation permission, while IOS system is suggested to keep the background operating;
6. If it's an iPhone, check if the phone is bound to too many Bluetooth devices, please forget several devices in the Bluetooth setting;
7. If the above operations cannot be solved, please restart Bluetooth or the phone.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.