Frequently Asked Questions
The specific size is subject to the product description.
Yes, the equipment needs to be connected to the power supply.
the battery camera needs to be charged for 6-8 hours, and other products need to be connected to the power supply all the time.
We offer 7 days of free cloud storage for all devices.There is no extra charge.
you can check the paper instructions in the packing box for operation.
If you are in the market for a computer, there are a number of factors to consider. Will it be used for your home, your office or perhaps even your home office combo? First off, you will need to set a budget for your new purchase before deciding whether to shop for notebook or desktop computers.
Many offices use desktop computers because they are not intended to be moved around a lot. In addition, affordability often plays a large role in someone’s decision as to whether to purchase notebook or desktop computers.
the device must be connected to WiFi before it can be used.
the device does not need to be connected to the computer. The device is bound through the Mijia app.
the weight of the equipment is relatively heavy. It is not recommended to install 3M glue on the surface. It is recommended to drill holes and install expansion screws for fixed installation.
1. Some devices do not support 5GHz network connection, please check the product manual to determine whether the current network connection type is supported;
2. Please ensure that the Wi-Fi network has a password set, Imilab products do not support binding to unencrypted networks;
3. Please ensure that the Wi-Fi network does not require secondary authentication;
4. Please check whether the APP has enabled the network connection permission in the mobile phone settings.
1. Please check that the mobile phone and the device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network;
2. Please check that the current WiFi can access the Internet normally, and the device does not support LAN binding;
3. Please make sure that the device status light is flashing normally. If the status light is always on, please reset the device and bind it again;
4. Please place the device as close to the router as possible to avoid the weak signal causing the binding failure; 5. Please use the mobile phone hotspot network to bind, if the binding is successful, it proves that the problem is related to the router, please reset the router.
1. Please place the camera 5~10cm close to the QR code, make sure there is sufficient light, and scan the QR code again; 2. Please ensure that the current WiFi network can be connected to the Internet normally.
The current device does not support use in the current region, please contact the merchant to return the product.
Please reset the device and bind it again.
Please turn off the developer options in the phone settings.
the working temperature of the equipment is suitable to be between - 10 ° and 50 ° according to the product description.
when you first bind a device, you need to turn on Bluetooth for quick binding.
imilab products have 720p, 1080p, 2K resolution equipment to choose from, the specific product description is subject to sale.
1. Please check whether the network can connect to the Internet normally;
2. Please lower the image quality to see if it returns to normal.
1. Please check whether the network connected to the device and mobile phone is normal;
2. Switch the network and try to reconnect;
3. Kill the APP in the background, and re-enter, and then check whether the screen is loaded normally;
4. Please check whether the device status light is normal, if the yellow light is always on, please contact our technical support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It may be because the current network environment is poor or the device is powered off:
1. Please ensure that the device is powered on normally, and try to restart the device after power off;
2. Please check whether the WiFi connected to the device can access the Internet normally;
3. If the WiFi password has been changed, please reset the device and bind it again.
1. Please check that the network connection is stable, and place the device as close to the router as possible;
2. Please lower the picture quality to check whether the picture can be loaded smoothly.
it can be viewed (the premise is that the mobile phone must turn on the data flow). If the device is offline, it cannot be viewed.
1. Please enter the camera settings, click PTZ calibration;
2. Please restart or reset the camera, and check whether the gimbal rotates.
1. Please check whether tracking is enabled;
2. Please check whether a cruise is enabled (some cameras have this function);
3. It may be that the camera will automatically calibrate the gimbal when it is restarted, and users often think that the gimbal rotates automatically;
4. Please check whether it is shared with other users, and the other party's operation of the gimbal will cause it to be mistaken for automatic rotation.
1. Wipe the camera lens;
2. Switch the screen resolution in the APP;
3. Restart (APP restart or power off) or reset the camera.
1. Please confirm that the housekeeping assistant has been opened and relevant settings have been made;
2. Please check that the Wi-Fi can connect to the Internet normally.
1. Please format the SD card to FAT32 format, power off the camera, insert the SD card and power on again;
2. Please insert the SD card into the computer to check whether the SD card is damaged;
3. Please try to replace the SD card, do not use a brand-name SD card.
1. It may be that the mobile phone network is abnormal, check the mobile phone network;
2. The network on the camera side is poor and cannot be read (generally, the real-time image cannot be loaded or it is very stuck);
3. The SD card is a non-high-speed card, and the reading is slow.
Please buy a high-speed standard SD card with class10, U1, U3 logo.
the device supports night vision function, which can view the night vision image.
the normal use of the battery camera is 10 alarm videos, and the real-time video viewing can be used for 100 days.Other products need to be powered on all the time.
IMILAB Home APP
The regions where the two accounts are located need to be on the same continent (the same in Europe/Asia/Americas) to share devices.
Enter the phone settings, turn on the automatic time zone acquisition, go back to the APP and try again.
Try again after closing the VPN or switching the mobile network.
Enter My-About-Legal Information, click Revoke Authorization, and the account will be canceled after confirmation
Please contact email@example.com with the order screenshot, region and Imilab ID.
Temporary suspension of cloud deposit payment in Russia due to sanctions.
1. Please check whether the housekeeping and related settings have been enabled in the camera settings; 2. The cloud storage video only uploads relevant videos with screen changes (when the camera detects the movement of people or objects, it starts recording); 3. When there is no change in the cloud storage video and the monitoring environment, no video recording will be performed.
No, one cloud storage package only supports one camera. Each camera has its own independent cloud storage service.
Please visit https://www.imilabglobal.com/pages/support-center to download the PC software.
No limits, each screen can present 9 devices.
Currently we dont support this.
You need to use the imilab account to log in, the mi home account is not supported.