The IMILAB W13 is the newest smart watch from IMILAB with 1.43'' AMOLED full touch screen and 326ppi to bring you the best overall visibility and sensitivity. Plus the elegant 45.5mm dial, brushed metal finishes, two kinds of straps and over 100+ watch faces, the W13 smart watch matches your taste, your mood and help you shine in any occasion. You also can connect the W13 smart watch to your smartphone via Bluetooth when you are outdoors exercising, doing house chores, or cooking, and take pleasure in the convenience of viewing call history, and answering and rejecting calls on the watch. Plus the always-on display dial, heart rate monitor, blood oxygen monitor, sleep monitor, music player, voice assistant, 100 sports modes, IP68 waterproof, and so on, IMILAB W13 is definitely a great smartwatch that you deserve to try! Perfectly work with Imilab Fit application, to watch your health clearly.
1. Check if the device is connected to other phone, you can turn off or the phone's
Bluetooth first, and then search and bind the current phone again;
2. Try to forget the device in the Bluetooth of your phone. How to: System settings
- Bluetooth - Forget the device; 3. If the phone is close to the watch but still cannot be found,
you can try to reopen the bluetooth; 4. If the above operations stillcannot solve this broblem,
please restart the device and phone and try again.
1. Check if the phone system is: Android 4.4 and above, ios9.0 and above;
2. Check if the device is disconnected by another phone;
3. Check if the Bluetooth of the phone is turned on and can be used normally,
it is recommended to turn off all of the apps and restart the Bluetooth before connecting;
4. Some devices cannot be connected normally in low battery conditions.
1. Check if the distance between the device and the phone is too far: the bluetooth connection will be weakened for 7 meters away;
2. Confirm if there is shielding between the device and the phone. human bodies and metal jewelry will interfere with the connection of Bluetooth;
3. Check if the power of the device is sufficient, low power will affect usage.
4. Check If the bluetooth of the phone is normal, it is recommended to close the apps and restart the Bluetooth;
5. After exiting the app, the device will be disconnected. Android system is suggested to open the background operation permission, while IOS system is suggested to keep the background operating;
6. If it's an iPhone, check if the phone is bound to too many Bluetooth devices, please forget several devices in the Bluetooth setting;
7. If the above operations cannot be solved, please restart Bluetooth or the phone.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.